Wednesday, May 23, 2012

t's picks: june '12 for J. Crew




Hello new arrivals for June! Although I may be a week late with this post, I'm still beaming over the new arrivals. There wasn't a lot that I was falling for, but there are two items in particular that I've fallen for hard! I'm still sad that the new June catalogue doesn't seem to be coming online anytime soon, especially since they just uploaded May's; however, I do enjoy the Bali sneak peek on the website. Nice touch. And now for my favorites.


like I need an excuse to buy this.....hehe

Oh me! Oh my! this is the best bubble ever!

Super lovely.
Curious, has anyone tried the double serge minis before?


These colors are lovely, not that anyone could ever wear
this anywear, but now I want to match aqua with sand!


how gorgeous is this print!
especially for swimwear.
le swoon!


So let's move on to some seriously pin-worthy Outfit Inspiration!
Oh me! Oh my!












What were your favorites from J. Crew's latest rollout? Do tell!



Xxxo,
t

13 comments:

  1. I wasn't totallyyyy impressed with the first few pieces but then fell more and more in love as I scrolled down, I love your picks.

    Anna xo
    http://www.lifesshinyprettythings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks Tasia! That double serge cotton mini is currently in my shopping cart :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pink bubble necklace & the shimmery skirt have definitely caught my eye!
    Happy Wednesday Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Realliy intereting post!

    God Bless you~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh J. Crew kills me! I'm so in love with all of it!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. so that outfit with the tweed blazer, denim jacket and boyfriend jeans and a top knot? i can't even. i have to recreate that. with a tweed blazer i don't yet own :)

    Hannah Tattoos and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm digging the striped jersey sundress, that gorgeous rippling mint maxi, and the bubble necklace! To die for.

    <3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. J. Crew just does it so so right! I love the new color of the bubble necklace and that sequin skirt is a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love their accessories!! Those necklaces are awesome. I also love jcrew bathing suits! So pretty and they last forever.

    xo everything-pretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the necklace in pink! :) I just ordered a fake yellow one from Hong Kong... this pink one is so pretty though, I might have to splurge on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your blog is amazing! I love this post.. It makes me want to shop ;) Followed you! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bubble necklace for sure. Love it in the pink and the blue. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate the support <3