Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekly Outfit Roundup


Hi everyone! Going to keep this one short and sweet. I'm about to head off to a co-worker's baby shower and I've been keeping quite busy this weekend. Hope everyone had a fashionable week :)

| Zara jeans | Aritzia tee | AE scarf | J. Crew necklace | Le Chateau jacket |

| Zara tee + pants | Old Navy flats | J. Crew Edie purse + necklace + belt | Guess watch |

| UO dress | Artizia denim jacket | AE scarf | J. Crew jericho tote + necklace + tights |
| Tory Burch Amanda riding boots in almond |

| J. Crew perfect shirt in stripe linen summer 2012 + jericho tote + cece flats + necklace |
| Zara jeans | thrifted belt | Guess watch | 

| J. Crew forever cardigan + belt + necklace | Gap jegging | Joe Fresh tee | 
| Tory Burch Amanda riding boots | Guess watch |

|UO sweater | AE cords | J. Crew necklace + cece flats | Marc Jacobs purse | 
| UO tee | thrifted leather skirt - Danier | J. Crew etta pumps | Kate Spade brushstroke clutch |






Xxxo,
t


22 comments:

  1. Love your Wednesday and Thursday's outfit so much!! Have fun at the baby shower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great week of outfits!!! I love all of these outfits, but your Tuesday outfit is my favorite. I absolutely love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally bought the stripe linen at the factory store.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the roundup ! That yellow top is perfect !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Thursday outfit. Really gives a bright cheery summer vibe, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great round up as always, but if I had to pick a favourite from this week, it's Tuesday.

    xoxo Jackie
    http://somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  7. your friday night look is so AWESOME! it's the perfect combination of girly and rocker! i hope that you are having a great weekend, lady!

    dash dot dotty

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been on a two-year hunt for the "perfect" thrift store leather skirt --- envious of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty outfits! love love love the spring uniform outfit, makes me really wish I had white jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Friday date night outfit looks HAWT!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking great as usual, loving your white jeans!

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete
  12. So in love with your Friday night outfit Tasia!
    Have a wonderful week Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey dear I really like your blog! What about following each other? Also on bloglovin and facebook if you want...just let me know :3 <3


    NEW POST ON MY BLOG!

    www.OntoMyWardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love Wednesday's look–it'd be right at home at the shore!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm going with Tuesday this week--that top knot did it! So cute!!!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that yellow top! I really need some white skinny jeans! I'm so picky about them, I absolutely hate when pockets show through! I am on the hunt though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE Monday's bright yellow top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday are quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love that yellow floral top

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute looks girly! Love your Spring uniform! Your top is great!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these types of posts! You feel like you get an at-a-glance peek into your style. Your Friday night look in particular is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love all, but Tuesday and Thursday are my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate the support <3