Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekly Outfit Roundup


Hi everyone!

Super quick catch up on what I've been wearing and doing lately. I've been preparing my lecture on the results of my last fellowship for the conference I'll be attending in Indianapolis at the end of the month. I am so pleased that my time away from blogging has been extremely productive! I've completed my text and slide show and am well into the stage of practicing. I already had a practice lecture on Friday at the Gallery which went much better than I expected. I'm getting very excited to attend the conference, although I found out that I'll be giving it to a much larger audience than I had originally anticipated. I'm in the large auditorium and only one other lecture is being held at the same time as mine (as opposed to most of the other lectures, where 5-6 lectures are held at the same time). This is going to be a fantastic marketing point for my career, so I hope it goes smoothly. And I'm excited to talk fine art conservation for a week and see my American friends <3 

Hope everyone is doing well, sorry I haven't been visiting other blogs lately! 
What have you all been well lately? Remember you can always find me on 
instagram, to see my outfits and gallery opening shenanigans. 

Xxxo,
t

14 comments:

  1. You're going to do great on your lecture, you've been preparing for it quite a bit! Fingers crossed it helps advance your career :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you have a lot of really exciting opportunities in life right now. Blogging is here anytime you're ready to jump back in, which is the nice thing about it.

    Enjoy the rest of your long weekend :)
    xoxo Jackie
    somethingaboutthatthing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your casual but put-together style. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You've been a busy girl :) Gorgeous looks as always!
    Have a fab week Hun xoxo
    http://www.intotheblonde.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute outfits Tasia! Love those pink shorts. Glad you are being productive...good luck with your lecture :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray for the round up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for you! You sound prepared for the conference. You'll do great! :)

    P.S. You are definitely having a stripe moment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck on the conference! I am sure you will kill it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog is so refreshing! love the simple colors, theme, & layout! + great reads, lovely style pictures. will be back for more:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's so exciting! I am happy for your success, and you look great while you're climbing the ladder!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just found your blog and i love it!! Keep posting! :)

    http://daughterofasonofasailor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the striped red and blue stripes, black skinny jeans and sweater. Love the outfit. WHBM has something similar in style and I always see their site having regular discounts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely adore your style, so inspiring. Please don't stop blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I really appreciate the support <3